IngredientsFOR THE PIKELET BATTER...
4 x Eggs
2 ½ Cups of Self Raising Flour
2 ½ Cups of Milk
3 x Tablespoons of Sugar
3 x Drops of Vanilla Essence OR Vanilla Seeds
2 x Tablespoons of Rum
AND FOR THE RICOTTA FILLING...
300g x Ricotta Cheese
1 x Lemon for Zest (yellow skin)
2 x Tablespoons of Sugar
TO FINISH UP...
Any Icing Sugar to Dress
Any Fruit (optional)
Instructions1. Mix batter together.
2. In a separate bowl mix the ricotta filling.
3. Heat gourmet griddle to medium heat.
4. Place a tablespoon of batter in gourmet griddle.
5. Straight after, put a teaspoon of ricotta filling in the middle of the batter.
6. Cook until bubbles appear.
7. Flip over, wait a few minutes.
8. Sprinkle with icing sugar and serve!
That s it!