IngredientsCHICKEN INVOLTINI INGREDIENTS (SERVES 4)
1 kg chicken breast fillets
½ cup olive oil
1 garlic clove, grated
12 slices prosciutto
1 cup continental parsley, chopped
1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
1 cup plain flour
1 cup fresh breadcrumbs
ROAST POTATO INGREDIENTS
6 purple potatoes
4 garlic cloves
Salt & pepper, to taste
2 tbsp olive oil
Fresh rosemary sprig
InstructionsCHICKEN INVOLTINI DIRECTIONS
1. Lay chicken fillets on a board and slice horizontally into 1cm thin slices.
2. Combine grated parmesan cheese, chopped parsley, grate garlic and fresh breadcrumbs in a bowl.
3. Place olive oil on a flat plate.
4. Dip one side of chicken slice in oil and then into bowl of diced ingredients.
5. Starting at one end, rollup chicken into a roll then coat the outside with flour.
6. Take a slice of the prosciutto, cut in half longways and wrap around chicken involtini.
7. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a pan on medium heat, brown chicken all over, turning 10 minutes.
8. Serve with roast potatoes.
ROAST POTATO DIRECTIONS
1. Peel, wash and dry the potatoes, then cut into cubes.
2. Place oil in a pan and add the potatoes. Season with salt and pepper, garlic and rosemary.
3. Cook on top of stove for 30 minutes.