Ingredients1kg x Diced Chicken Thighs
1 x Jar of Yellow Curry Paste
1 x Chopped Medium Sized Onion
1 x Diced Carrot
1 x Chopped Large Zucchini
Handful of Green Beans
2 x Cups of Pumpkin cut into chunks
1 x Teaspoon of Garlic
1 x Teaspoon of Ginger
1 x Tin of Chopped Tomatoes
1 x Small Tin of Coconut Milk
Instructions1. Preheat the casserole base on a medium heat for 8-10 minutes, test for sizzle. (flick water onto the pan, if you hear it sizzle, you re ready!)
2. Put the onion, garlic and ginger in and proceed to stir it into curry paste. Stir well and keep everything moving.
3. Place chicken in pan and add remaining ingredients.
4. Cook on medium heat until boiling and then reduce to a low heat.
5. Gently simmer for 30-35 minutes.
6. Stir in coconut milk.
7. Serve with steamed rice.
8. Place garlic bread in steamer and sit on top of the curry and heat up prior to serving.
You re done!