Ingredients2 x Egg Whites
⅓ x Cup of Sugar
1 x Cup of Grated Carrot
¾ x Cup of Dried Apricots
¾ x Teaspoon of Bi Carbonate Soda
¼ x Cup of Chopped Walnuts
2 x Tablespoons of Flora Light Margarine (melted)
200gms of low fat yoghurt mixed with tbsp. apricot jam
1 ½ x Cup of SR Flour
Instructions1. Beat egg whites and sugar for 1 minute.
2. Place all other ingredients besides the flour into the saucepan and mix.
3. Add egg whites and flour, mix gently.
4. Place lid on saucepan and open the vent by aligning it.
5. Put on a medium heat until the lid is touch hot.
6. When touch hot, reduce to low heat.
7. Leave it to cook for approximately 20-25 minutes (or until the top of the cake is firm).
8. Place on rack to cool.
9. Place some half Apricots (or any stone fruit) face down into the 32cm Grillet. Cook on low heat for a few minutes with lid on. Turn heat off and leave lid on.
10. When serving, garnish with apricots.